- Two-tone watch featuring trio of subdials on black dial, date window at 3 o’clock position, and luminous hands/markers
- Features alarm settings, screw-back case, and solar movement powered by all types of light
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window.When the measurement reaches 60 minutes the stopwatch automatically stops counting
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Sculpted stainless link bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
- Driving system – Step motor 4 pieces
Anne Klein Watches